Friday, March 27, 2009

Ruffled Belts and More

These belts and accessories by design team Borba Margo of London are quite amazing. They manage to be feminine, sexy, bold, modern, elegant, and classic, all at the same time. Although the body stocking ad campaign may be a bit hard to pull off in everyday life, the point is well taken. These pieces speak for themselves. Pair one of these with leggings and a turtleneck, jeans and a t-shirt, or a simple sheath. I especially like this first black ruffled belt. Their work is so fresh and modern-it reminds me of the Tate Modern, where I suspect they draw inspiration. 



















2 comments:

  1. Love your blog - so glad to have found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam-thanks for stopping by, and I am happy to find another D.C. blog. I have added you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete