Thursday, March 19, 2009

April 2009 Domino Magazine


Sadly, do not start celebrating. This is a mock-up of what might have been the April 2009 cover of Domino Magazine featuring Sara Gilbane. What a great bedroom-I love the use of the corona in a modern fresh approach with the exuberant poppy print-Brunschwig & Fils "Lallarookh." More on Sara can be found on her website-she has launched her own interior design firm after 6 years with Celerie Kemble. She has also been featured on Style Court. What might have been....




(photos courtesy of Style Court)

10 comments:

  1. I'll admit, I freaked out a little in absolute joy when I saw this image! How I miss that magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have saved this post for April 1, but I couldn't wait. We all miss it. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the room she's photographed in. Neutral colors with splashes of bright red and dark blue. Great interior design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, I love it...thank you! Celerie spoke at the Washington DC Design Center a week or two ago, but sadly I wasn't able to attend. She's a great designer! I don't know anything about Sara Gilbane, but will research her work tonight! -thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott-I really love her style of chic, elegant, modern mixed with traditional-it's very much my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEARTBREAKING. For one brief moment I was so excited. Thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sanity Fair-I know, so very sad. But on a bright note, I just checked out your wonderful blog and have added you to my blog list. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I miss the mag already, and it's not even April!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing out there to replace it unfortunately. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks - and most honored! I'm a fan :)

    ReplyDelete