Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Red in the Garden


This photo is of the camellia outside my dining room taken today. I love gardening and want my garden to reflect my sense of style. Although spring has just sprung, my camellias, quince, and hellebores are already in full bloom and gorgeous. I plan to do regular posts on beautiful additions you might make to your garden. Today's post is on these wonderful red structural pieces, all from Smith and Hawken. Whether its this cast iron doormat, a pair of Wellies, a pagoda lantern, or one of these stunning Camden Court trellises or arch, red is a great choice for your garden. Any of these would add an elegant and striking chinoiserie element. The arch would be lovely with clematis or climbing roses. The trellises would be perfect to define a garden "room" or to hang on a wall. (Take 30% off any one regular priced item at Smith and Hawken online with Code WEBP288 at checkout.) 












2 comments: