Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog Calling Cards

Iomoi without question makes the most elegant chic calling cards I have ever seen. I carry the pink pagoda ones in my handbag as my social calling cards. I have decided that this stylish blog of mine requires stylish blog calling cards as well. No more writing my blog name down on a piece of paper to give someone! I am torturing myself trying to decide which of these styles below is my favorite. Right now I'm leaning towards the Party Monkeys. Check out their website to see their entire line of calling cards and all kinds of gorgeous stationery.












4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! We must get us some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to visit their website-everything is wonderful! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wild about those the little squirrel couple! I'm off to check out their site now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their entire line is very chic. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete