Friday, March 27, 2009

Meet Tim Gunn

The amazing style guru Tim Gunn is stopping by a few Kate Spade store locations now through May. Unfortunately D.C. is not on his travel itinerary. He'll be posing for photographs with customers and sharing some of his spring style tips. Hopefully he'll come and visit the cute Georgetown D.C. Kate Spade next time around. I've picked out a few Kate Spade favorites that I'm confident Tim would approve of. You should really check out the clothing section for bright ideas. The pieces are so one-of-a-kind and are a perfect excuse to play dress up. 

1. 

2.


3.
4.


5.

6.

2. Bow clutch $123
4. Satin pump $298
6. Woven bag $325 




2 comments:

  1. That satin pump and striped skirt are GORGEOUS.

    It's funny, I've never really loved Kate's purses, but her shoes and clothes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Averill-I agree, love the shoes and clothes. But my first designer bags were Kate Spade, so I have many "vintage" Kate Spade that I still love.

    ReplyDelete