One of the things I appreciate most about J.Crew is not only their fresh perspective and good eye, but their knack for incorporating the best of the best in trends. Everything is elegant, but with a modern edge. Here is a list of stunning new pieces at J.Crew that are classic, but current. I've always thought one of the best rules in fashion is to look timeless, but to be aware of what's popular and in style too.
1. Sequins. No longer reserved for nights out or the holidays. Pair a sequin blouse with wool trousers.
2. Necklace Tee. You get a necklace and tee all in one!
3. Leopard. An animal print cardigan is wild enough to get you noticed, but still work appropriate.
4. Sweater Dress. Casual and comfy but sweet and flattering for a day out.
5. Military Sweater-Jacket: Jackets with strong details are quite eye-catching.
6. Herringbone Blazer. A sharp and tailored fall essential.
7. Long Boyfriend Blazer. Pair a boyfriend blazer with skinny jeans or over a sweet little dress.
8. Tweed Jacket: Go Jackie-O in a tweed suit or be casual with jeans.
9. Ruffled Coat. Romantic and frilly details are very much in style for fall.