Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Romantic Fall


Leiffsdottir, Anthropologie's sister-line, is one of the prettiest and most romantic collections around this fall. Every piece has a strong vintage quality, but remains modern and fresh. This brand is the epitome of femininity, ideal for people who have a fine appreciation for sweet and charming details. I just love the ruffles, the colorful prints, the vintage buttons, the military details, the delicate embroidering. The accessories, makeup, and hairstyles of these models is absolutely brilliant, making the clothes pop even more. I've always thought that romantic clothing fits in perfectly with the start of fall. Who else agrees? Leiffsdottir is sold at Neiman Marcus, Cusp, Nordstrom, and Anthropologie. 
















photos courtesy of gettyimages.com 

12 comments:

  1. I adore it all. I think it's interesting to note the use of black accessories to keep it from being too sweet and precious-I love the black hats, gloves, tights, and parasols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, darling! Especially loving those flirty dresses!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there was a sister line!

    I have to make a trip over to Cusp!

    When are we all getting together again? I still can't get over Kate's apartment. I went to Ikea and got the wall decals!

    xx,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these darling and fierce looks. all of them. but what's with all of these models of late and the slumping schlumping? it looks like they've been socked in the kidneys. where is miss jay when we need him? what would tim gunn say?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so darling, thanks for bringing them to my attention. g

    ReplyDelete
  6. Style Redux 2- Yes, I agree that the black keeps the clothes from becoming too frilly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie- Thanks. Even prettier in person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam- Yeah, I only learned of this a few months ago. It's rather new, the line. Oh, you'll have to take pictures of your new walls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitty- Haha so true. I notice this myself all the time. I'm not quite sure what to think of it to be honest. It can be a little distracting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I especially like the first dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendy B- The print on that first dress is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete