Thursday, September 17, 2009

Glitz and Glam


Statement jewelry is more popular than ever these days. It's a simple way to transform an outfit. Women want to accessorize their new Diane Von Furstenberg dress but don't wish to spend a fortune. Lucky for them many gorgeous necklaces and cuffs look very expensive, but won't bring you a case of buyer's remorse.

Jewelry that literally sparkles and shines is very much in at the moment. Sequins, beading, ribbons, tassels, bows, pearls, chains, are all catching the eyes of fashionistas everywhere. A fabulous statement piece can enrich your look. Suddenly you're a little more polished, a little more put-together, and a little more confident. Here are my latest discoveries, pretty feminine pieces that will truly make an outfit, but won't break the bank.

21 comments:

  1. Great selections! I don't tend to wear much jewelry but I love how these big necklaces could really perk up some of my plainer tops and dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpected loveliness & then when I scrolled down to the prices, I suffered a stroke. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are stunning, and so affordable! Especially loving the bib necklace!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth - what finds!!! I love the coiled ribbon and the tree frog best. These would make any outfit special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Autumn's Bounty Bib - amazing! {Great finds}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coiled necklace at the top!!

    All gorgeous, and would enhance any outfit!!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Averill- Yeah, they're just a great way to jazz up a simple ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CC- I love bib necklaces. So romantic and flirty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sanity Fair- the frog bangle is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah- I'm loving sequin necklaces these days. Fun to dress up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura- The coiled ribbon necklace reminds me so much of my favorite designer, Phillip Lim.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My heart beated a little faster when I saw these, they are so cool! I want the first one, and a few others too...talk about jazzing up the ol' Eileen Fisher! this stuff would work wonders..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anything with ribbon attached has my attention. All lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great! Cannot believe how great the prices are! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chic Provence- Thanks. They're all so great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Gift Wrapped Life- Ribbon necklaces are so girly and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ticklishfromadistance- The prices are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete