Friday, September 18, 2009

Vintage Bridal Couture


Have you ever thought of being married in vintage couture bridal attire? Here is some gorgeous inspiration. The photo above is a collection of vintage Chanel in a window display in Paris found via Janet of French Blue. The wonderful gowns below are from The Frock. If you have not checked out their vintage collection including celebrity vintage, you are in for a real treat. The hats, which include Bes Ben and Elsa Schiaparelli, are from my hat collection. Are you inspired?












14 comments:

  1. These are stunning, Beth. I would love to be married in the gown in the first photo. Have a lovely wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne-They are all so elegant. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exquisite vintage gowns, darling! I especially love the first strapless one!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. CC-I love them all, but the Chanel and the ostrich feather are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the conical flowered hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty-It's lily of the valley and it's from Marshall Field's in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I'm getting married next year, in these dresses are amazing! Will have to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dagny-How exciting. Hope this gives you some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... these are so Beautiful!!
    Elegant... Glamorous...


    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. I'd have totally donned the second gown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura-So timeless. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Averill-So pretty-I'm in love with the first with the ostrich feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just swooned on top of my keyboard when I saw the mink details on that gorgeous dress. How glamorous is that?

    Happy weekend!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Her name was Lola-What a look for a winter wedding.

    ReplyDelete