Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Save Your Louboutins!

I love wellies in the rain, but what about when your attire calls for a great pair of heels or there is a freak downpour and you are in that gorgeous new pair of 5 inch Christian Louboutins? Reach into your handbag or desk and pull out your Shuellas. These darling shoe umbrellas fit over any flat or heel and Velcro shut. Available in classic black, buttercup yellow, hot pink, or apple green, they store in a little pouch, and come with a cloth to wipe them dry as well as heel inserts for those spike heels. I just ordered the pink. Protect those fabulous shoes you just spent a fortune on and look chic too!








(photos courtesy of Rodney Smith Photography)

6 comments:

  1. I am not quite sure how I feel about these - I mean, isn't the entire point of spending $675+ on a pair of designer shoes is to show them off?

    Its called the weather channel right?

    Thanks for sharing this - you always have such great posts!

    xx,

    Sam @PrettyLovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam-I think "meteorologists" are paid entertainers with less knowledge of weather than the average gardener. I think for $50 these are great insurance and quite cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever! I always manage to walk out of the house in suede shoes on a rainy day....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Averill-I could have used them this week in D.C.-rain, rain, and more rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever, Beth! I have never seen these before.

    ReplyDelete