Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Great Flat

Bloch flats are the most comfortable flats I've had the privilege of trying on. They feel just like ballet slippers. In fact, this brand was introduced in Australia in 1932 and focused its talents on custom-made shoes for ballet dancers around the globe. With its superb quality and popularity over the years Bloch has expanded and become a very fashionable name. With a reasonable price-point and emphasis on comfort and style, these flats are hard to beat. And colorful patent shoes happen to be a favorite of mine. 










8 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne-I love the colors. I think they have a Chanel vibe too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just going to say they remind me of Chanel (but for 1/3 the price)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore these! Wasn't familiar with the brand, but I can't wait to try them - the mint green would be PERFECT with this season's colors. I live in ballet flats, and my favorite company is Pretty Ballerinas. They're only sold in Europe (London-based) and one store in NY. But they are on line. They are marvelous shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SF-I just went to the website and they are so pretty and such a big selection. Where in New York-I'll be in NYC in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - I can't believe I found the name/address - it's been over a year! Here it is: http://www.jaimemascaro.com/text.php?idioma=2

    Spanish shop Mascaro carries them - I think they're in tribeca - smaller shop, but a lot of selection. I bought a pair of black patent ballet flats with chocolate brown cord trim/ribbon. I have worn these shoes three to four times a week for months at a time - they're like a second skin. And they still look new (and I have not been easy on them). I keep meaning to order more - they're just marvelous quality. Hope you find a pair you like, and have fun in NY!

    UNITED STATES430 West Broadway - SoHo NY-10012 New York Tel. 1.212.96 58 910Fax. 1.212.96 58 916

    ReplyDelete
  7. SF-You are so nice to find this for me-I'll be staying at the SoHo Grand 1 block away-perfect!

    ReplyDelete