Wednesday, April 1, 2009

J. Crew Finds

J. Crew always has impressive sales in store and online. Receive an additional 30% off sale items online (through April 2nd) by entering code EXTRA30 at checkout. Get your hands on some of these terrific deals before they're gone! I bought these patent slingbacks yesterday at the store in sour lemon. They're sweet with a cocktail dress or jeans to dress up your look. And this cardigan is very pretty in person and is so Phillip Lim-esque. Trust me, that's a good thing. 

1. 


2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


7.


1. silk dress $89.99 
2. ribbon necklace $69.99 
3. jacquard pant $159.99 
4. patent slingbacks $99.99 
5. metallic skirt $99.99 
6. pleated cardigan $39.99 
7. silk tunic $69.99 

7 comments:

  1. Oh! Looks like I have a little lunch hour shopping trip in my future! Silk Tunic, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacquard pants - I LOVE THEM!!! (Janet hates them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy darling, you know you and I have the same taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink dress has my NAME on it. Congrats on the Domino contest win!! I loved your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sanity Fair- Thanks! The pink dress is super cute. I love the poofy corsage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sanity Fair-Congratulations to you. Thanks-both Kate's dining room and my living room were winners!

    ReplyDelete