Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jewelry Must-Haves

Banana Republic is back on my radar these days. Top fashion mags are featuring stunning statement necklaces, cheap but very chic bangles, and relaxed silk blouses and pants all from Banana. The store is revamping their image and giving us their take on modern sophistication. The website is looking polished and refreshed. It even has style lookbooks, which is one of my favorite features on fashion sites. The jewelry on their website is what I find most inviting. I must not be the only one who thinks so because this bib necklace I love (price point $125ish) is no longer available online! Isn't it lovely? 




The pieces look very designer without breaking the bank. Needless to say that is on everyone's minds these days. Here are a few of my chosen favorites: 

bib necklace- delicate and sweet. 

standout necklace- coral and fringe.

jigsaw necklace-- an abstract touch. 

stackable bangle rings- an edgy coolness

bangles- earthy tones and for only 29 bucks a set. 
(photos courtesy of bananarepublic.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment