Monday, February 16, 2009

Bowlicious



Handbags don't always grab my attention the way shoes do, but when I came across this YSL satchel bag I fell in love a little. Bows are my thing. I love to see them on jackets, shoes, headbands, dresses, you name it. I don't see too many bow handbags, but the ones I've come across have been too frou frou for everyday use. However, this piece comes across as feminine, but is still very classic. The tailored bows and pleating make this very eye-catching. The tuxedo bows are elegant and add sexiness to the basic shape of the bag. We all need a little romance in our lives and that's exactly what I see when I look at this beauty. YSL is very adult, modern, and luxurious. Marc Jacobs has always been my #1 go-to when it comes to handbags, but lately my mind has been all wrapped up in YSL. This bag is a perfect example why! 

(photos courtesy of saksfifthavenue.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment