Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Car


The good news is that I have decided on a new car-a Brilliant Black 2010 Audi A3 with black leather interior. I've always admired Audis but have never owned one. I want something small, European, and upscale, but with room in back for my many passions-gardening, shopping, flea marketing, and Costco. This fits the bill perfectly. The bad news is that I have to go deal with a car salesman today-truly one of life's worst experiences. When I get home I will no doubt require a shower and a stiff drink. Wish me luck.

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful car! Good luck! Maybe you should have the drink before you go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha a shower and a stiff drink, love it! Car salesman are the WORST. Good luck-- it will surely be worth it for this beautiful car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove it. Good luck today -- those guys are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting, darling! Congrats! I lllllllooooooove Audis!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope get a good deal. Salesmen always under estimate the female buyer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Judy, having walked away from a few myself. The car has a lot of pizzazz. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn-Thanks-on my way there now-the guy I am working with was out yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Washington Cube-Car buying is a hideous process.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The A3 is a great car -- Dave and I actually test drove one when we went car shopping in '08 (ended up with an Acura though as we're both a bit too tall for the A3). What impressed me most though was how great Audi's sales guys were; it was very low pressure (how refreshing!).

    ReplyDelete