Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Car


The good news is that I have decided on a new car-a Brilliant Black 2010 Audi A3 with black leather interior. I've always admired Audis but have never owned one. I want something small, European, and upscale, but with room in back for my many passions-gardening, shopping, flea marketing, and Costco. This fits the bill perfectly. The bad news is that I have to go deal with a car salesman today-truly one of life's worst experiences. When I get home I will no doubt require a shower and a stiff drink. Wish me luck.

20 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

great choice :-)

Suzee said...

Beautiful car! Good luck! Maybe you should have the drink before you go??

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

Gorgeous. Perfecto!

Liz said...

haha a shower and a stiff drink, love it! Car salesman are the WORST. Good luck-- it will surely be worth it for this beautiful car!

Jenn said...

Looove it. Good luck today -- those guys are the worst.

Couture Carrie said...

So exciting, darling! Congrats! I lllllllooooooove Audis!

xoxox,
CC

Judy said...

I hope get a good deal. Salesmen always under estimate the female buyer.

Washington Cube said...

I agree with Judy, having walked away from a few myself. The car has a lot of pizzazz. Enjoy.

Style Redux 2 said...

Stefan-Glad you approve.

Style Redux 2 said...

Suzee-I had the same thought.

Style Redux 2 said...

Alison-Glad you like it!

Style Redux 2 said...

Liz-Thanks for stopping by.

Style Redux 2 said...

Jenn-Thanks-on my way there now-the guy I am working with was out yesterday.

Style Redux 2 said...

CC-Thanks-I think Audis are great.

Style Redux 2 said...

Judy-So true.

Style Redux 2 said...

Washington Cube-Car buying is a hideous process.

Averill said...

The A3 is a great car -- Dave and I actually test drove one when we went car shopping in '08 (ended up with an Acura though as we're both a bit too tall for the A3). What impressed me most though was how great Audi's sales guys were; it was very low pressure (how refreshing!).

Style Redux 2 said...

Averill-I love it so far.

pve design said...

my pick!

Style Redux 2 said...

PVE Design-I am really enjoying it!