Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kate Spade-Let it Rain



A few years ago I was invited to a lovely garden party. It had poured leading up to the affair and the ground was very soggy. Women were attired in beautiful dresses and hats. Since the saturated lawn precluded heels, many women wore wellies which they had adorned with bows which I thought was such a charming idea. When I saw these great rain boots at Kate Spade I was reminded of that party. Aren't they darling with their 2 inch heels and bows? With all the rain we've been having, I know these would come in handy. They are definitely on my Christmas wish list. The Randi boot is available in black or lipstick pink.


18 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous...especially the black one :-)

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be fabulous fun to splash in some puddles! So cute and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Of course the pink one is my favorite.

    I have a pair of pink Burberry wellies that I never remember to wear...but with all the rain TX has been having, I definitely need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice post !

    I tag you with a blog award*°*°*°*°*°*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black one is so cute, I wished it rained here in Los Angeles so I would have to buy a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best. Rain Boots. Ever.

    Living in Seattle, I think I need these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they are the best! I had a chnce to get myslef a pair of black Chanel rain boots with white camellias on the side! They make any rainy day look so much more happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sande-I'd look forward to rain in these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Averll-I have pink wellies too, so I can't decide which of these to get.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noemie-Thanks so much for the blog award-I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  11. C&S-We've sure been getting plenty here in D.C. of late!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Treacle-Seattle-you definitely need these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anya-Welcome back!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear everything. Of course you have those Chanel rain boots.

    ReplyDelete