Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Classic Times


I could never get tired of black and white fashion. It's a timeless look that will never go out of style. My mind conjures up images of two of the best style icons, Coco Chanel and Audrey Hepburn. I just love the structured tweed jacket above. It's chic and reminds me of "Mad Men."

Stripes are a very big trend at the moment. The contrast between thick and thin stripes makes this dress an interesting concept.

These underpinnings are so very french. Ohh la la.


10 comments:

  1. I totally neeeeeed all of these pieces, especially that last pair of knickers!

    Gorgeous post!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. viva la france! you don't need a boyfriend to appreciate that underwear :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling jacket - oh Anthropologie, I never get tired of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear, it top. I just love it. Every happiness to you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The underpinnings are to die for. Just charming. And so...flirty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie- Thanks! I love those knickers so much...

    ReplyDelete
  7. F for F- Exactly. Plus a boyfriend isn't going to appreciate this cutesy underwear the way we would.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sanity Fair- Me neither! It's like a second home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simone- I'm glad. Happy New Year to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Washington Cube- Charming and flirty indeed. Love it.

    ReplyDelete