Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bows for the Holidays

Kate Spade's Fiona ballet slippers are perfect for the holiday season. With a $95 price tag these pretty little shoes make a terrific gift for yourself or a loved one. The bow ornaments are just too irresistible. They've quickly become Kate's most coveted item so get a pair while there's still time. If you're interested in any of these dazzling color combinations call a Kate Spade store to purchase. They keep selling out online. Zappos has a few sizes left of the pink and orange satin and the purple and red satin. It's impossible not to get in the holiday spirit wearing these.



16 comments:

  1. Kate-I hope you've snagged a pair for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying for a pair of these but alas Zappos is all sold out in size 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would really help me as I wrap......size 10 though. Could I just stick a bow on my shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing colors*°*°*°
    thanks for sharing*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like the box toe. so reminiscent of my old point shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh i can't find the black and cream ones anywhere. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Style Redux 2- I'm thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dagny- me too! I worry about the soles getting so dirty though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sande- Haha, that's always the other alternative when you cannot find your size.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noemie- The colors are so cherry and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitty- The box toe is great and not something you see too often in flats.

    ReplyDelete