Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Sex and the City Style



I adore Halloween parties and costume parties, but I want to look glamorous and sexy. I especially like wearing a great dress, often a black sheath, and adding a fabulous hat and gloves-accessories I love anyway. Patricia Field of Sex and the City, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Ugly Betty and the Devil Wears Prada has a wonderful store in the Bowery in NYC and also online here. These are just a sampling of the amazing Halloween things she has that will make you look gorgeous!
























11 comments:

  1. Really fun options - I hate ugly costumes!! Are you going as a ballerina this year Beth? :) I know you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post, darling! Love all these costume ideas! I think I need that pink corset belt even if I don't use it for Halloween...

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. Always glad to meet a fellow overdresser :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots! The model is gorgeous and I particularly love the head gear - especially the webby little flapperesque number from the second pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I forgot to mention, once on a sorority trip to NYC we wandered into Patricia Field. I came out with a purple satin trenchcoat dress and a bill that took me about a year to pay off! Vive la '92!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great options! I'm still trying to decide what I am going to be for Halloween. Since I'll be trick or treating with a 3 and 5 year old (my neice and nephew) this year it needs to be comfortable, not too sexy and not too scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sanity Fair-My dog and I are going to a dog Halloween costume party as Coco Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty-I think that's a spider web. Kate and I always go to Patricia Field. It's also across the street from John Derian, another favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Averill-I've graduated to adult Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty costumes, indeed!

    Sometimes vintage shops have some unique pieces that would be perfect for occasions such as this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah-Yes, vintage stores are a great source.

    ReplyDelete