Friday, July 3, 2009

Little Boxes Not All The Same


These little boxes from Bell'occhio are extraordinary as gift boxes or to use in a myriad of ways. What about the cacao bean filled with chocolates, the truffle filled with truffle salt or a real truffle, or a set of pearls in the oyster? Imagine the apricot with apricot jam, the raspberry with raspberry preserves, or the strawberry with strawberry jam? My favorite idea of all is to carry one of these as a clutch-a "Judith Leiber" for $16-$28. Tell me your favorite and the clever way you would use it.












4 comments:

  1. G.-I love the shells too, but love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these but pick a favorite? No way! I would use them to accessorize on a stack of books until the weekend then I would stick my lipstick inside and off I go!

    ReplyDelete