Friday, November 13, 2009

Gloves In the Spotlight


Gloves are a big trend this fall/winter season. I love gloves-these are some from my collection. They include turquoise, hot pink, gold, trims of patent, mink, flowers, a ring, ruching, ombre, and two-tone. Click on the picture to enlarge. When you are shopping for a new pair, have fun with them. The hot trends in gloves include metallics-especially gold, opera length, color, and embellishment. The stores are filled with wonderful choices. You won't believe how a great pair of gloves can dress up an outfit.

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all especially the pink pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a gloves girl, too. Even have some of my mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Washington Cube-Oh I love vintage gloves-I have some too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a pair of dress gloves -- it's just too bad it's too darn hot here most of the year to wear them! Those turquoise ones with the black cuff are my favorites, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Averill-The turquoise ones are trimmed in mink. My favorites.

    ReplyDelete