Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snakes on a Shoe

I am dying to get my hands on a new pair of snakeskin heels to wear for the much anticipated warmer months. Snakeskin is so exotic and sexy. I love the array of colors and the textural appearance of these heels. Show stopping shoes are very much in and this fabulous bunch from many of my fave designers will bring electricity to any wardrobe. I'm particularly drawn to the Marni platform with the wooden heel. You'll notice the many intricate details from skinny heels to funky ankle straps. The craftsmanship takes these above and beyond. When wearing a great snakeskin shoe keep your outfit simple, sleek, and color-coordinated. 


Marc Jacobs 
Marni
Christian Louboutin 
Roger Vivier
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Prada 
Prada 

(photos courtesy of style.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment